Get your message across using fresh, bright minds
We are seeking participants for this year’s Public Design Program that pairs not-for-profit organizations with 4th year design students to gain valuable project work experience. Clients pay a nominal fee of $500.00 per student assigned to a project. Projects must be completed during the fall 2016 semester and can range from websites to posters to advertising, brochures, signage or more.
Our students have outstanding creative abilities and design skills and are eager to help make a difference with your organization. Apply Today.
Fresh design solutions can help your organization achieve its goals.
Get cost-effective creative work for your not-for-profit organization.
Provide students with a ‘real world’ graphic design experience.
Matched to Your Need
Student skill sets are as diverse as project needs. We match the right student(s) to each project.
ACAD’s School of Communication Design has supported Calgary and Alberta based not-for-profit organizations for more than 24 years through our Public Design program. We thank current and past clients for your participation. Here is a partial list:
- Alberta Ballet
- Alberta Children’s Hospital
- Alberta Heart & Stroke Foundation
- Alberta Theatre Projects
- Big Sisters / Big Brothers
- Calgary Board of Education
- Canadian Mental Health Assoc.
- Edmonton Art Gallery
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Volunteer Association of Calgary
- Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB)
- Triangle Art Gallery
- Calgary Philharmonic Society
- Calgary Opera Society
- Calgary Choral Society
- Calgary Parks and Recreation
- Canadian Red Cross
- Metropolitan Calgary Foundation
- Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society
- Canadian Sport Center Calgary
- Foothills Academy
- Missing Children Society
- Ten Thousand Villages
- Youth Singers of Calgary
- Herland Film Festival
- United Way
- Many more…